OPEN STUDIOS, February’s First Friday
- Location: Pajama Factory Complex
- (t) 570.980.1452
- (e) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event Info on Facebook
There is so much to see and do at the Factory!
Join us for a night of OPEN STUDIOS, from 6 to 9pm on February First Friday which happens to be Feb 2nd. Explore our open studios, art exhibitions, workshops, product launches and while you’re here find a piece of your heart in ours by playing our matchmaker puzzle game. Simply match a puzzle piece from our welcome table to one of the different open studios for a chance to win a prize.
- Studio 101, Way Cool Beans (@ToddsCoolBeans) will be hosting acoustic music, so stop into Building 6 for a coffee and some tunes.
- Studio 206, Keeley Loy Photography (keeleyloyphotography.com) will be displaying Valentine’s Day themed work (boudoir & wedding) and offering winter promos.
- Studio 210N, Factory Works Gallery (factoryworks.org) will be launching their 2018 Season with the return of The Graphite Gang and their exhibition ‘Graphite Gang III.’
- Studio 239, The Looking Glass Gallery will also finish up their current installation with a closing event
- Studio 217, Make What You Wear (@MakeWhatYouWear) will host a ‘Cut Up A Sweater Workshop.’ Come see what they are creating or bring a sweater with you and dive in! Machines and coaching will be provided at no charge for this event.
- Studio 218, Clear Sphere (clearsphereyoga.com) will provide yoga demonstrations in Studio 218, along with early bird discounts when signing up for one of their February workshops: ‘Couples Love Yoga Class for Valentine’s Day‘ and/or ‘Awakening the Chakras through Sound & Music: a Yoga lecture-workshop presented by Ashley and JP Tobin.’
- Studio 248, Steve and Rita Bower, of Mars and Venus Studio, will be showing their artwork and offering light refreshments. Stop in and learn about their new classes offerings.
- Studio 411, BATHVS (bathvs.com) will launch their new Spring line of handmade bath & body products. Each soap from their Spring Collection incorporates unique botanical elements to help spring you into spring!
The Pajama Factory is located at 1307 Park Avenue, Williamsport, PA 17701. The event will take place Friday, February 2nd from 6pm to 9pm. Free admission. For more information about the Pajama Factory, please visit www.pajamafactory.net.