A 7,000 sq. ft event space that features hardwood floors throughout, 8 ft. high industrial window panes that run the length of the east and west walls, and a 25 ft. open, truss ceiling that floods the space with natural light. The all white interior and open floor plan give clients the ability to design their dream event for up to 300 guests.
Andrus Hospitality, LLC is the exclusive management company operating the Clearstory event space at the Pajama Factory. For more information, you can visit their website at clearstorypjf.wordpress.com.
If you are interested in renting Clearstory for your event, please contact Lisa Andrus by email or call her at 412.608.2769.
- Beautiful gardens, brick laden walkways, and a wooden gazebo makes the Courtyard a perfect venue for special ceremonies/receptions, cocktail party, or any outdoor event.
- 20 ft wide overhead causeways connecting the buildings on either side of the enclosed Courtyard—a perfect mixture of outdoor space that is both shaded and open to the sun or moon light.
For more information, please contact Lisa Andrus of Andrus Hospitality by email or call her at 412.608.2769.
- One of Williamsport’s few public performance arts venues
- Perfect for theater, live music, and various performance arts
- First floor access right off the courtyard & ample parking
- Includes a green room, small bar with pub tables and chairs, DJ booth, & stage
For more information, please contact Danielle Velkoff by email or call her at 570.980.1452.