The Pajama Factory features 300,000 sq. ft. of floor area throughout a complex of eight interconnected brick buildings ranging from 3–5 stories high. The wood floors are typically 50′ – 60′ wide and ceilings are 12′ high, allowing for highly customizable spaces for individuals or businesses: large or small studio/work/live spaces with plenty of light, ventilation, and great views. On-site storage units are also available for our tenants for a moderate monthly fee. At the heart of our community is the Courtyard, with an outdoor pavilion, tables and seating, a BBQ, and beautiful gardens.
The Pajama Factory is a designated KIZ property (Keystone Innovation Zone) as well as an Enterprise Zone. Both of these Pennsylvania State programs allow qualifying businesses to apply for significant economic development funding when they move into the Pajama Factory. Contact Mark Winkelman for more information about either program.
A sampling of currently available spaces are listed below. For more information, or to arrange for an on-site visit, please send us an email.
We currently have about 70 individual rental spaces on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors of the Pajama Factory. Pricing starts as low as $140/month and studios range in size from 162 sq. ft. to over 3000 sq. ft.
Only a few spaces are available at this time. Maybe one of them is perfect for you! If you don’t see something that seems right for you, please contact us as spaces open up periodically and we may have what you are looking for even though it is not listed below.
- Studio 7-240 – Enjoy the morning sunshine in this 1,100 sq. ft. studio located on the 2nd floor of building 7. A great value at $807/month, the space features a seperate interior room that can be used as an office or storage and 4 large bay windows.
- Studio 7-309 – 536 sq. ft. Bright 3rd floor studio , located in building 7 on south end of the complex. It features 2 bay windows southern exposure, hardwood floors and electric heating. $376 per month.
- Studio 9-210S – This spacious artist studio/creative business space with 1,038 sq. ft. features 3 bay windows in the main area with a western view and rents for $792 per month. Tons of natural light, high ceilings and a vibrant artist community create an environment to bring your visions to life.
- Studio 10-216 – 989 sq. ft. 2nd floor studio located in building #10 near the center of the complex. Has large office area and features three bay windows with a western exposure. $703 per month.
- Studio 5-101 – $3,258/month. Centrally located space with central air is the entire ground floor of one of our buildings and measures 50' X 100' for a total of 5,000 sq. ft. Brick walls and beamed ceilings have the character we love. Direct entrances from Rose Street as well as the Pajama Factory Courtyard.
- Studio 10-101 – 2,836 sq. ft. 1st floor, Commercial/Retail space. Former ballet dance studio with three large open spaces, a small office and reception area. Located in our building #10 on the north side of the complex: $2,251 per month.
We have a few residential lofts that have recently come available. These spaces don’t last long, so if you would like to schedule a tour, please send us an email.
- Studio 7-403 – 1,171 sq. ft. 4th floor, classy residential studio with unique floor plan located in our building #7 on the south side of the complex. Features four large industrial-style windows with a southern exposure, private entrance, hardwood floors, full kitchen, washer/dryer unit and 3/4 bath.
- Studio 7-312W – Rare opportunity to rent this beautiful loft with North South exposure and hardwood floors. This is our largest residential studio with 2,229 net sq. ft. ideal for a live/work environment, rents for$1,633/month.
We also have a few spaces that can easily be converted into residential lofts. If you are interested, come talk to us about building out a loft in one of the following studio spaces:
- Studio 10-215 – 1,869 sq ft
Standard Lease Terms
Sample lease agreements in Adobe PDF format. These sample leases are provided for informational purposes only and may change as deemed necessary by management