The Pajama Factory features 300,000 sq. ft. of floor area throughout a complex of eight interconnected brick buildings ranging from 3–5 stories high. The wood floors are typically 50′ – 60′ wide and ceilings are 12′ high, allowing for highly customizable spaces for individuals or businesses: large or small studio/work/live spaces with plenty of light, ventilation, and great views. On-site storage units are also available for our tenants for a moderate monthly fee. At the heart of our community is the Courtyard, with an outdoor pavilion, tables and seating, a BBQ, and beautiful gardens.
The Pajama Factory is a designated KIZ property (Keystone Innovation Zone) as well as an Enterprise Zone. Both of these Pennsylvania State programs allow qualifying businesses to apply for significant economic development funding when they move into the Pajama Factory. Contact Mark Winkelman for more information about either program.
A sampling of currently available spaces are listed below. For more information, or to arrange for an on-site visit, please send us an email.
We currently have about 70 individual rental spaces on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors of the Pajama Factory. Pricing starts as low as $140/month and studios range in size from 162 sq. ft. to over 3000 sq. ft.
Only a few spaces are available at this time. Maybe one of them is perfect for you! If you don’t see something that seems right for you, please contact us as spaces open up periodically and we may have what you are looking for even though it is not listed below.
- Studio 7-312 – Rare opportunity to rent this beautiful loft with North South exposure, hardwood floors and gas fireplace. This is our largest residential studio with 3,300 sq. ft. ideal for a live/work environment, rents for $2,520/month.
- Studio 9-210N – This spacious studio with 1,582 sq. ft. includes two private offices and rents for $1,219/month.
- Studio 10-215 – One of our largest studios with 1,869 sq. ft. includes two private offices and rents for $1,342/month.
- Studio 10-216 – 989 sq. ft. 2nd floor studio located in building #10 near the center of the complex. Has large office area and features three bay windows with a western exposure. $706 per month.
- Studio 5-101 – $3,804/month. Centrally located space with central air is the entire ground floor of one of our buildings and measures 50' X 100' for a total of 5,000 sq. ft. Brick walls and beamed ceilings have the character we love. Direct entrances from Rose Street as well as the Pajama Factory Courtyard.
- Studio 6-102 – 990 sq. ft. Spacious, centrally located retail unit featuring a private inner office, and natural gas heating. $1,222 per month.
- Studio 7-105 – 3,369 sq. ft. retail space with gas heat and air conditioning; former Cobbler’s Shoe Outlet. Great retail location just off Memorial Avenue next to Trebecca. $2,904 per month.
- Studio 10-101 – 2,836 sq. ft. 1st floor, Commercial/Retail space. Former ballet dance studio with three large open spaces, a small office and reception area. Located in our building #10 on the north side of the complex: $2,820 per month.
We have a few spaces that can easily be converted into residential lofts. If you are interested, come talk to us about building out a loft in one of the following studio spaces:
- Studio 10-215 – 1869 sq ft
Standard Lease Terms
Sample lease agreements in Adobe PDF format. These sample leases are provided for informational purposes only and may change as deemed necessary by management