Due to the success of #OCTOPAS, we’re doing a version of it for the Holiday Market!
The Events Committee is introducing a studio pass into the Holiday Market. It will be similar to this year’s #OCTOPAS, but with a holiday twist. We will be paying homage to Duboistown’s Candy Cane Lane.
- Guests will enter the Community Room where they will collect their pass and head to the 4th floor.
- They will make their way along “Candy Cane Lane” which will feature Open Studios and vendors.
- Guests will need to collect 8 stamps from 8 different, featured studios and they can enter for a chance to win 1 of 3 factory-made prize package valued at over $100!
Keep the gifts for yourself or give them away as gifts to others!
*DEADLINE EXTENDED* August 26th, 2017 11:59 PM (UTC-5)*
“Until the case was closed they could not be certain which way to jump, whether they should cry out that they were martyrs, or remain what, at heart, of course, they were, simple citizens, bitter against outrage and anxious to see justice done and the health of the state preserved.” ~ James Baldwin, Giovanni’s Room 1956
A national juried exhibition focusing on the ways we are responding to the changing political climate and the world around us.
Jurors Award – $250.00 | Directors Award – $125.00 | Three Honorable Mentions
Open to all artists in any medium. All entries must be the original work of the entrant and may not have been previously displayed at Factory Works Gallery. Finished work chosen for display may not to exceed 36 inches wide or 72 inches tall. Work must be suitably framed and ready to hang. No work may be removed from the gallery prior to the closing date of the exhibit.
Comments Off on Whether They Should Cry Out: Juried Show OPEN CALL
- Entry deadline: 11:59 PM (UTC-5) Aug. 26, 2017
- Acceptance notifications: Sept 2, 2017
- Accepted work to be received by: Sept 23, 2017
- Opening reception: Oct. 6, 2017 – 6:00 to 9:00 PM
- Show ends: Oct. 28, 2017