We are looking for a hip and artful T-shirt design to celebrate our 10 year Anniversary. Submit an original design and you could win $200.00!
If you’d like to participate simply send a sketch of your design to firstname.lastname@example.org. Competition is open to both tenants and non-tenants.
Deadline: July 15th, 2017
The winning design will be showcased on T-shirts that will be given out and sold at upcoming Pajama Factory events as well as on our website!
Sharpen those pencils or use your favorite design software and send us your sketches. For some examples of image “do’s & don’ts”, check out the sample photos below provided courtesy of Hemlock Print (thanks guys!). We’re excited to see what you’ll come up with!
- Design must be your own original, unpublished work and must incorporate the Pajama Factory Logo; by entering the competition, you agree that your submission is your own work. Logo can be downloaded HERE.
- Design should communicate the idea of the 10th Anniversary and include the year 2017
- Design may include line art, text, and photographs
- Your design is for the front of the shirt and may encompass an area up to 10″ x 10″ (inches)
- Design may use a maximum of three colors, not including the color of the T-shirt. Keep your layers separate.
The Fine Print:
- You may submit more than one design.
- Your design must be original art. (Note: content found on the internet rarely has the resolution needed for print, and it may be a violation of copyright to use without permission.)
- Submissions will be judged on merit and feasibility. We reserve the right to make changes such as image size, ink or t-shirt color before printing.
- By submitting your design, you grant permission for your design to be used by the Pajama Factory including, but not limited to, the Pajama Factory website, social media, and future marketing materials.
- Judging will be by the Pajama Factory staff. All decisions are final.
- The creator of the winning design will receive $200, attribution on the T-shirt, public recognition on the Pajama Factory website and social media platforms, and of course one T-shirt in the size of your choosing.
Do NOT Do