- Location: Pajama Factory Complex
- (t) 570.980.1452
- (e) firstname.lastname@example.org
Our annual Spring festival where we celebrate all things GREEN will be taking place on Saturday, April 20th, 2019 from 10am-4pm!
Green-o-Ree is where we bring awareness to sustainable initiatives and focus on mindfulness and conservation. As a repurposed, industrial building, the Pajama Factory itself is a green initiative! We currently house over 100 artists, makers, and entrepreneurs. We believe that community IS sustainability and wanted an event to celebrate just that! Here’s what we have planned for the day:
Events throughout the Day:
- 10:00am – Meditation with Nina Riggle (Courtyard*)
- 10:00am – 12noon – Drawing Session, open to all levels, $5 per person (Studio 9-211)
- 11:00am – Egg Hunt for the Kids (starts in the Community Room)
- 12:00pm – Sound Bath Healing with Kaitlynn Tassone of Transformational Tones (Studio 10-218)
- 12:00pm – Upcycled Art Projects for Kids from Art2Go Cart by Lycoming Arts (Courtyard*)
- 1:00pm – 4:00pm – Cyanotype Photography Workshop by Factory Works Photo Lab, 2 for $10 or 5 for $20 (Courtyard*)
- 2:00pm – Repurposed Art Demonstrations, by the Greater Lycoming Habitat for Humanity & Restore (Community Room)
- 3:00pm – Sound Bath Healing with Kaitlynn Tassone of Transformational Tones (Studio 10-218)
All day Events (11am-4pm):
- Open Artist Studios throughout the building
- If you see an open door, go on through it!
- Local, eco-friendly vendors, nonprofits, and conservation groups (Community Room and Courtyard*)
- For a list of local vendors, nonprofits, and conservation groups, please visit HERE.
- Garden Committee Plant Swap (Greenhouse, Rose Street parking lot)
- Bring a plant, get a ticket. No plants? 3 tickets/$5. Please label plants with names and requirements. Healthy plants only please.
- Factory Works Gallery, Melissa Forkner Lesher: Running Tape (Studio 9-210N)
- The work in this exhibition is made exclusively from recycled and repurposed materials and contains 19miles of upcycled VHS tape.