- Location: Pajama Factory Complex
- (t) 570.980.1452
- (e) email@example.com
Join us on Saturday, April 7th from 11am-4pm and SPRING into SUSTAINABILITY!
Originally called Mayfest, we recently rebranded this event to better represent what it is all about which is promoting and supporting green and sustainable initiatives! As a re-purposed, industrial building, the Pajama Factory itself is a GREEN initiative! With over 100 artists, makers, and entrepreneurs, we believe that community IS sustainability and wanted an event to celebrate just THAT.
Here just a sample of what will be happening around the Factory!
- Wild Goose Chase! Sign your name to our “floating clipboard” and you’ll be entered for chance to win Factory-made door prizes valued at over $100 – BUT you’ll have to catch it first! For a limited amount of time, the sign-up sheet will be hosted at one of our featured studios. Catch the clipboard and add your name to the list before it moves onto another featured studio! Participants can sign-up multiple times, once at each studio, giving you even more chances to win.
- We will be launching a Pajama Factory App! This app will help you navigate through the Factory and will feature the different artist and community studios hosting the Wild Goose Chase Door Prize sign-up sheet.
- Factory Works programs such as the Community Woodshop, Clay Studio and Sewing lab will be sharing program information and hosting demos!
- Bicycle Recycle will be hosting an Open House! To celebrate their GRAND opening in their NEW location, Bicycle Recycle will be offering free, bike safety checks for neighborhood kids and selling recycled bike artwork!
- Factory Works Gallery will be hosting the PA Wilds’ traveling Art Show which showcases Creative Makers from all over the region
- The Billtown Brainery will be doing a Paper Making Workshop, along with special kids activities and crafts!
- Our Garden Committee will doing a Plant Swap in our greenhouse from 11am – 2pm.
- We have a number of conservation and nonprofit organizations joining us such as Little Pine Creek State Park, DCNR Bureau of Forestry, and Middle Susquehanna Riverkeepers along with local, green vendors!