The Pajama Factory features 300,000 sq. ft. of floor area throughout a complex of eight interconnected brick buildings ranging from 3–5 stories high. The wood floors are typically 50′ – 60′ wide and ceilings are 12′ high, allowing for highly customizable spaces for individuals or businesses: large or small studio/work/live spaces with plenty of light, ventilation, and great views. On-site storage units are also available for our tenants for a moderate monthly fee. At the heart of our community is the Courtyard, with an outdoor pavilion, tables and seating, a BBQ, and beautiful gardens.
The Pajama Factory is a designated KIZ property (Keystone Innovation Zone) as well as an Enterprise Zone. Both of these Pennsylvania State programs allow qualifying businesses to apply for significant economic development funding when they move into the Pajama Factory. Contact Mark Winkelman for more information about either program.
A sampling of currently available spaces are listed below. For more information, or to arrange for an on-site visit, please send us an email.
We currently have about 70 individual rental spaces on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors of the Pajama Factory. Pricing starts as low as $140/month and studios range in size from 162 sq. ft. to over 3000 sq. ft.
Only a few spaces are available at this time. Maybe one of them is perfect for you! If you don’t see something that seems right for you, please contact us as spaces open up periodically and we may have what you are looking for even though it is not listed below.
- Studio 7-245 –
- Studio 7-401 – Studio 7-401: Located on the 4th floor of Building 7, this cozy space offers two, large east-facing industrial windows with a great view overlooking our courtyard. At 455 sq. ft. and just $350/month, this is a perfectly sized space for any artist, hobbyist, or small business.
- Studio 9-211 – This versatile 1,059 sq. ft. space features four, west-facing industrial windows that go full to the ceiling and provide beautiful, sunset views and tons of natural light. With hardwood floors and high ceilings, it's perfect for an artist studio or creative business and rents for $846 per month.
- Studio 9-213 – Studio 9-213: This versatile space is the size of our standard 2-window studio with an added extension, bringing the space to 459 sq. ft. . Two large, west-facing industrial windows offer beautiful sunset views and finished hardwood floors throughout make this a great studio at an affordable price.
If you don’t see what you need we have additional unfinished open space that we can subdivide and build to suit. If you’d like to explore the possiblities give us a call at 570.323.7650 or send us an email.
- Studio 5-101 – $3,421/month. Centrally located space with central air is the entire ground floor of one of our buildings and measures 50' X 100' for a total of 5,000 sq. ft. Brick walls and beamed ceilings have the character we love. Direct entrances from Rose Street as well as the Pajama Factory Courtyard.
- Studio 10-101 – 2,836 sq. ft. 1st floor, Commercial/Retail space. Former ballet dance studio with three large open spaces, a small office and reception area. Located in our building #10 on the north side of the complex: $2,364 per month.
- Studio 10-215 – One of our largest studios with 1,869 sq. ft. includes two private offices and rents for $1,394/month.
- Studio 10-215 – 1,869 sq ft
Currently all of our residential units are occupied, but we are in the process of expanding and building out more studios.
Additional residential units are projected to be completed in the late Fall of 2019 and we will begin pre-leasing these units very soon. With a pre-lease, we allow you to reserve a unit by signing a pre-lease agreement and making a modest security deposit. This holds that particular unit in your name until it is move-in ready.