There are several new classes and workshops coming up for ceramic enthusiasts! From coil and pinch pots to creating pendant jewelry fused with glass, there is something for ALL experience levels. Check out the upcoming Workshops and Classes on our Events Calendar.
Factory Works Clay Studio is a program of Factory Works, a nonprofit housed at the Pajama Factory which offers a range of opportunities including a woodshop, photo lab, gallery, bicycle recycle shop, and artist-in-residency program. They offer discounted memberships to Students, Veterans, Fire, Police, and Pajama Factory Tenants.
Memberships to the Clay Studio include the following:
- The cost of firing
- A key with 24 hour access
- Personal shelving and storage space
- A variety of studio glazes and under glazes
- Discounts on classes and workshops offered
- The opportunity to participate in gallery shows
- The opportunity to participate in fund raising or charitable events
For pricing and more information about becoming a member of Factory Works Clay Studio, please email Program Manager, Fletcher Kaufman, at email@example.com.