- Incredible Spaces for Rent
- Very Inexpensive–starting at about $140/month
- Open, Light, Airy
- Free wi-fi throughout
- Only 3 hours from Baltimore, New York City, Philadelphia and Syracuse
- Community art facilities on premises
- Pioneering Frontier: Encouraging the growth of cutting-edge ideas to inspire others.
- Community: Striving for a diverse community of people—from near and far—who want a safe, supportive, and stimulating place to collaborate.
- Creativity: Providing a liberating space to do something out of the ordinary.
- History: Recognizing the importance of repurposing the past as a way to create a path for the future.
- Nature: Remaining attuned to the simplicity, beauty, and accessibility of the outdoor environment surrounding the Williamsport area and the importance of an ecological balance within our community.
The Pajama Factory – located in a rejuvenated, historic factory complex in Williamsport, Pennsylvania – is a community of people who have come together to build off of each other’s strengths and dreams in order to create something bigger than themselves.
Our goal is to foster a unique work and work/live community by bringing together established and emerging artists, businesses, entrepreneurs, craftspeople, and community groups.Comments Off on About Us