Due to the success of #OCTOPAS, we’re doing a version of it for the Holiday Market!
The Events Committee is introducing a studio pass into the Holiday Market. It will be similar to this year’s #OCTOPAS, but with a holiday twist. We will be paying homage to Duboistown’s Candy Cane Lane.
- Guests will enter the Community Room where they will collect their pass and head to the 4th floor.
- They will make their way along “Candy Cane Lane” which will feature Open Studios and vendors.
- Guests will need to collect 8 stamps from 8 different, featured studios and they can enter for a chance to win 1 of 3 factory-made prize package valued at over $100!
Keep the gifts for yourself or give them away as gifts to others!
Happy Halloween Everyone!
We hope you are having a SPOOK-tacular Halloween! We wanted to give you a little treat by sharing the winners of this year’s Pumpkin Carving Contest. Our tenant-run Garden Committee sponsored this year’s contest during OCTOFEST, our funky, Fall Festival that took place earlier this month. There was both an Adult and Junior Division with the Best Overall Winner claiming 50% of the proceeds as their PRIZE!
And the winners for Best Overall Pumpkin are….
- Adult Division – Josh Riggle
- Junior Division – Libby Kilby
We had so many great submissions it was hard to pick! So, we have chosen some honorable mentions below:
- Most Creative – Tommy Grieco
- Scariest – Jon Waller
- Funniest – Kelly Fischer
- Most Creative – Landon Druckenmiller
- Scariest – Ryan Todor
- Funniest – Karden Tramontana
Each winner and honorable mention will receive a special certificate and bragging rights for a full year. Until next time… we wish you all a safe and candy-filled All Hallow’s Eve!
Comments Off on Happy Halloween! Our Pumpkin Carving Contest Winners are…