Our annual Spring festival where we celebrate all things GREEN will be taking place on Saturday, April 20th, 2019 from 11am-4pm.
Green-o-Ree is where we bring awareness to sustainable initiatives and focus on mindfulness and conservation. As a re-purposed, industrial building, the Pajama Factory itself is a green initiative! We currently house over 100 artists, makers, and entrepreneurs. We believe that community IS sustainability and wanted an event to celebrate just that! Here’s what we have planned for the day:
Events throughout the Day:
- 10:00am – Meditation with Nina Riggle (Courtyard*)
- 11:00am – Easter Egg Hunt for the Kids (starts in the Community Room)
- 1:00pm – Cynotype Photography Workshop (Courtyard*)
- All day – Open Artist Studios
- All Day – Local vendors, nonprofits, and conservation groups (Community Room and Courtyard*)
- All Day – Garden Committee Plant Swap (Greenhouse, Rose Street parking lot)
We are accepting vendors at this year’s event. Vendors are required to complete the following application. All products you wish to sell must have some GREEN, SUSTAINABLE, UPCYCLING, OR REPURPOSING element to the product or the process used to make the product.
2019 Vendor Applications:
- Step 1: Complete the Vendor Application
- Step 2: Upload 3-5 photos of your products and/or booth setup at our Dropbox link
- Step 3: Pay your Vendor Fee
We accept cash, checks, or credit cards. Vendor spaces are not confirmed until full payment has been received. There will be no refunds for any cancellations after Monday, April 15th, 2019.