Our annual Spring festival where we celebrate all things GREEN will be taking place on Saturday, April 20th, 2019 from 10am-4pm.
Green-o-Ree is where we bring awareness to sustainable initiatives and focus on mindfulness and conservation. As a repurposed, industrial building, the Pajama Factory itself is a green initiative! We currently house over 100 artists, makers, and entrepreneurs. We believe that community IS sustainability and wanted an event to celebrate just that! Here’s what we have planned for the day:
Events throughout the Day:
- 10:00am – Meditation with Nina Riggle (Courtyard*)
- 10:00am – 12noon – Drawing Session, open to all levels, $5 per person (Studio 9-211)
- 11:00am – Egg Hunt for the Kids (starts in the Community Room)
- 12:00pm – Sound Bath Healing withKaitlynn Tassone of Transformational Tones (Studio 10-218)
- 12:00pm – Upcycled Bird Houses Craft Project for Kids from Lycoming Arts Art2Go! Art Cart (Courtyard*)
- 1:00pm – 4:00pm – Cyanotype Photography Workshop by Factory Works Photo Lab, 2 for $10 or 5 for $20 (Courtyard*)
- 2:00pm – Repurposed Art Demonstrations, by the Greater Lycoming Habitat for Humanity & Restore (Community Room)
- 3:00pm – Sound Bath Healing with Kaitlynn Tassone of Transformational Tones (Studio 10-218)
All Day Events (11am-4pm):
- Open Artist Studios throughout the building
- If you see an open door, go on in!
- Local vendors, nonprofits, and conservation groups (Community Room and Courtyard*)
- For a list of local vendors, nonprofits, and conservation groups, please visitHERE.
- Garden Committee Plant Swap (Greenhouse, Rose Street parking lot)
- Bring a plant, get a ticket. No plants? 3 tickets/$5. Please label plants with names and requirements. Healthy plants only please.
- Factory Works Gallery, Melissa Forkner Lesher: Running Tape (Studio 9-210N)
- The work in this exhibition is made exclusively from recycled and repurposed materials and contains 19miles of upcycled VHS tape.
All vendors attending our event have a GREEN, SUSTAINABLE, UPCYCLING, OR REPURPOSING element to their services, products, or the process used to make their products.
- Bespoke Apothecary
- C and K’s Unique Creations
- Chalk Couture with Maria Ferrari
- Crush Global CBD Oil with Joan Dunkleberger
- Design By Fran McJunkin
- Dink’s Digs
- Elizabeth Wislar
- Greater Lycoming Habitat for Humanity & Restore
- Greek Stones Handcrafted Jewelry
- Herbal Life with Heather Rothrock
- Lycoming Arts Art2Go! Art Cart
- Northcentral Pennsylvania Conservancy
- Odd Twin
- Pennsylvania Master Gardens
- Rae Marie Fine Soaps and Textiles
- Sue’s Salves
- Wild Child Art Studio