The Pajama Factory is a multi-platform community of people who have come together (in a rejuvenated, historic factory complex located in Williamsport Pennsylvania), to build off of each other’s strengths and dreams in order to create something bigger than themselves.
Our goal is to foster a unique work and work/live community by developing a “balanced eco-system” of established and emerging artists, businesses, entrepreneurs, craftspeople, and community groups.
• Pioneering Frontier: Encouraging the growth of cutting-edge ideas to inspire others.
• Community: Striving for a diverse community of people—from near and far—who want a safe, supportive, and stimulating place to collaborate.
• Creativity: Providing a liberating space to do something out of the ordinary.
• History: Recognizing the importance of repurposing the past as a way to create a path for the future.
• Nature: Remaining attuned to the simplicity, beauty, and accessibility of the outdoor environment surrounding the Williamsport area and the importance of an ecological balance within our community here at the factory.
• Inexpensive Studio & Retail rentals
• Open / Light / Airy
• Free wi-fi
• Only 3 hours from New York City or Philadelphia
• Community wood shop, ceramics studio, photography darkroom, and art gallery on premises
Every so often we like to introduce you to one of the Pajama Factory tenants so you can get to know some of the folks in our community.
Are you ready to join the Pajama Factory? We always have a few studios open, so if you have been wanting to be part of the most creative community around, now is the time to act! As an example of what might be available, here's a studio on the third floor of building 7. Its pretty big, has a cool brick causeway doorway and rents for only $227 per month.
Keep abreast of local happenings on our Facebook page, or check out our latest newsletter.
VIEW BACKGROUND IMAGE
1307 Park Avenue • Williamsport, PA 17701 • (570) 323-7650
© 2008 – 2014 Pajama Factory. All Rights Reserved
DREAM IT. SEE IT. DO IT.